Oct 30, 2008

My Hero and Heroine

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, October 30, 2008





Well, after much research (gee it was tough) I have found my hero for my NaNoWriMo novel. I tend to base my heroes not just on the looks, but on personality and character as well. So Ashley Jameson needed someone who represents a tough man of the land who could also exhibit a softer side - and always tries to please the women in his life. I also needed someone who is loyal and determined. So I have gone with Ozzy Lusth from Survivor - for anyone who watches the current season airing in Australia (Fans v Favourites) he really shows his vulnerable/softer side (I have already seen the series). So for your viewing pleasure here is my hero.



Now my heroine needed to be someone who is bubbly, naturally happy, who is gorgeous as a princess or a pauper. Someone from whom the sun shines. Someone who could be scandinavian. There was really only one obvious choice for Brigitta Vasa and that is Drew Barrymore.
Now all I have to do is tell their story.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare