Nov 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

Posted by AJ Blythe at Friday, November 28, 2008

This is going to be the last post on my blog for 2008. With December arriving next week my time is going to filled with a 5th birthday, painting, the MIL coming to visit, packing up the house and us moving out for a week for renovations, Christmas, New Years, and a 3rd birthday.
In between times I am going to be working on my Nanowrimo ms to finish it. Having just lost my job I'm hoping I will have a bit more time to focus on my writing... although I am sure that the kids will keep me busy :o) 2009 is my year for submission and I am going to keep working to that goal.
Wishing you all a Merry and Festive Christmas.

4 comments:

Monique Wood on December 2, 2008 at 7:04 PM said...

Where'd you get the picture from??!! Imagine getting him under your Chrissie tree??!!

:-) Mon

Ellanora Joy on December 16, 2008 at 10:20 PM said...

A good friend of mine in England sent it to me in lieu of a card.

Wonder if I have been a good girl this year? ;o)

Monique Wood on December 17, 2008 at 11:59 AM said...

Hi,

I have been very slow to get around to this, but just letting you know I added your blog to my 'I Love Your Blog' list.

:-) Mon
http://moniquewood.blogspot.com

Anna Sugden on December 19, 2008 at 6:16 AM said...

Hi Ellanora - hugs on the job. Will be keeping fingers crossed for your writing though. I'll be cheering for you when you submit!

Just wanted to let you know that you were a winner on the Eloisa James blog on the Romance Bandits - if you email me at anna at annasugden dot com with your snail mail addy, I can get Eloisa to send your prize out. Congrats!

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare