Nov 5, 2008

Writing Blind

Posted by AJ Blythe at Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Well I've done it. I've discovered that to write quickly I need to do it with my eyes shut ;o) This means that I am only thinking about what is to come, not what has come before. It stops me looking at everything else on the screen and giving in to the editor in me. I am now starting to power along (when I get the chance to write) and I think with a little more practice (because that is what I need) I will be able to put out over 1000wds per day.

Now that I have made a breakthrough I need to get on with it. Back to writing....

2 comments:

rhiancahill on November 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM said...

Hey, is this anything like a blind date?
I have this image of you doing a Stevie Wonder in front of the keyboard. ROFLMAO!
Sorry, laughing to hard...
RC

Monique Wood on November 11, 2008 at 4:07 PM said...

Hope the technique is working for you. Good going, EJ.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare