Apr 26, 2009

New Look Blog

Posted by AJ Blythe at Sunday, April 26, 2009
Phew. I think I have done it. I have updated my blog. Having been a newbie to blogging (only starting late last year), my skills at creating a blog left a lot to be desired. Sure, the last blog had posts - but that was about it. Hopefully my new blog has a lot more to offer.

I intend to focuss on all the bits of my life that weave into, get in the way of and prop me up as I try to reach my dream. So watch this space. Hopefully "Anita Joy, Harlequin's latest author" will be a post of the future.

5 comments:

Natalie Hatch on April 26, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

nice new blog, keep writing

jennjmcleod on April 26, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

Yeh! I am loving this blog stuff too

ANITA JOY on April 26, 2009 at 4:01 PM said...

Thanks Nat and Jenn. I've been trying to blog once a week, but not successfully. Feeling a lot more positive about it now.

Rachel Bailey on April 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM said...

Love the new blog, Anita! Good luck with the once-a-week postings, and also with finishing your wip. :)

ANITA JOY on April 26, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

Thanks Rach. We go on holidays in mid-May and my plan is for it to be finished beofre then. Fingers crossed.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare