May 24, 2009

Sigh, Reality Returns

Posted by AJ Blythe at Sunday, May 24, 2009





Well, back to reality. Having had a wonderful week with the family on holidays at Burrum Heads (a beautiful seaside hamlet on the Queensland coast north of Hervey Bay) it is hard to return to reality... housework, routine, appointments - you know what I mean.

I did manage to squeeze in a little writing while I was away - 3500 words. Doesn't seem a lot but when you are trying to get in as much fishing, sandcastle building and rockpool investigating as you can in a day, there is little left for writing.

5 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn on May 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

Finally found you. :)

Yes, it is sad about the devestation that is happening around. Glad you came home to a dry house.

Keep well,

Suz :)

Anita Joy on May 24, 2009 at 10:24 PM said...

Thanks Suz. It was a relief to find our place was ok. But many around us didn't do so well. We were very lucky.

Monique Wood on May 25, 2009 at 9:59 PM said...

Glad you got home safely, my dear. I missed you!! And the word count is very good.

Shayne Collier on May 26, 2009 at 7:41 AM said...

Hi Anita
What a beautiful place. And your word count is incredible. It must have been the fresh air.

Anita Joy on May 26, 2009 at 8:31 AM said...

Thanks Mon and Shayne. I was a bit naughty doing writing. I wasn't supposed to take my writing with me on holidays (hee hee). Lucky the fish were biting and my DH likes to fish *wink*.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare