Jun 2, 2009

Karma

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, June 02, 2009



Must be Karma.

Within a few hours of posting my last blog I received an email outlining the requirements for my e-mail pitch to Harlequin London. So now I have a smidge over a week to put together a killer pitch and tweek my first chapter before submitting.

My WooHoo's of excitement have since been replaced with groans of terror - how to write a pitch? Is my first chapter really polished? Can I really write at all?

And the little squeals of hope hiding behind them all. What if...?

Not sure how it will go, but fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Eleni Konstantine on June 4, 2009 at 1:30 AM said...

Good luck Anita!!!

Anita Joy on June 4, 2009 at 7:53 AM said...

Thanks Eleni :o)

Monique Wood on June 4, 2009 at 3:50 PM said...

I agree - it must be karma!

You'll rock it, baby, don't worry :-)

Anita Joy on June 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM said...

At least we can ride this roller coaster together Mon!

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare