Jul 26, 2009

19 Sleeps...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Sunday, July 26, 2009


Romance Writers of Australia annual conference is on in just 19 sleeps.

My first, and I'm very excited.

With so much packed into just 3 days and nights, I imagine it is going to be a fun-filled, informative and exhausting experience. But one for which I can't wait. The conference organisers have done a wonderful job. Choosing the sessions I wanted was a difficult process - I need a clone to send to concurrent workshops!

And I'm looking forward to meeting the wonderful people I have met in cyberspace.

To everyone who is attending, I can't wait to see you all. For those who can't attend, I know you'll have a wonderful Clayton's Conference (quick, sign up if you haven't http://groups.yahoo.com/group/claytonsconference_group/ ) and hopefully we'll meet next year.

4 comments:

Eleni Konstantine on July 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM said...

Can't wait Anita

Anita Joy on July 28, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

Nor can I :o)

Monique Wood on July 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...

No need to ask me if I can wait. Yippeee!

Anita Joy on July 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM said...

Can you believe it is nearly here Mon!

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare