Jul 21, 2009

Back in the Swing

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, July 21, 2009

With the weather not being conducive to renovating, the kids health (touch wood) back on track and a few other cancellations I'm back in the swing.

And oh have I missed it. I've been editing and writing, and am happy with the progress of both.

I know that my swing will come crashing back down, it always does, but as long as that beautiful blue sky is enveloping me, and the thrill of the writing is pushing me on, I'll just enjoy the ride.

6 comments:

Shayne Collier on July 21, 2009 at 7:49 PM said...

Glad to see you're back on track!

Anita Joy on July 21, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

Thanks Shayne :o)

Monique Wood on July 22, 2009 at 8:09 AM said...

I know how you feel, AJ. Glad you're back into it. Hope the story flows like melted chocolate! *wink*

Anita Joy on July 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM said...

Mmmm melted chocolate, lol.

We just have to remember our houses WILL be finished and the kids WILL get to school - eventually *vbg*

Nicky on July 24, 2009 at 8:56 AM said...

Ack Mon! Melted chocolate - now my brain is filled with a burning desire for it....

Anita, YAY on getting back into the swing of it all. You may be the one to help kick me back onto my swing. I'm back & floundering on the what next train - June was sooooooo full on, then NYC and now it's a case of "where was I".

May the words keep flowing (like melted chocolate as mentioned by the wicked woman Mon!!!) :-)

Anita Joy on July 24, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

Nicky, if you need a hand I'm always up for a sprint.

All this talk of chocolate again... back to search the pantry

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare