Jul 3, 2009

The Proposal

Posted by AJ Blythe at Friday, July 03, 2009


Have you been to see The Proposal yet?

If you haven't I'm telling you to go! I haven't laughed so hard during a movie in ages.

The Premise (for the uninitiated): A pushy boss (Sandra Bullock) forces her young assistant (Ryan Reynolds) to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.

It is a light hearted, feel good movie and it hits the mark. And don't think it's a chick flick, it's a comedy (my husband loved it as much as I did *wink*).

And while seeing a shirtless Ryan Reynolds is probably all it takes to sell the movie, I have to mention Betty White who managed to steal many of the scenes.






If only I could write a romance like this...

4 comments:

Shayne Collier on July 4, 2009 at 8:18 PM said...

Hi Anita
Is that a six or an eight pack on Ryan Reynolds?

Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like good fun.

Shayne

Anita Joy on July 5, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

Pretty good bod hey Shayne.

I hadn't realised how buff he was before this movie (loved him in The In-Laws).

Read he had to wear cellophane underwear for the scene he does where both he and Sandra Bullock are naked. The mind boggles!

Monique Wood on July 14, 2009 at 9:14 AM said...

I think I need to go and see this movie just for the perve factor. Pwoar! And Ryan is in Wolverine as well, so of course I like him... not as much as you-know-who, thought :-)

Anita Joy on July 14, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

Definitely worth the perv Mon. Sigh. Still haven't seen Wolverine - guess will just have to wait for the DVD :o(

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare