Jul 20, 2009

Tweeting

Posted by AJ Blythe at Monday, July 20, 2009


I confess, I'm a Twitter convert.

I joined with a bit of a twist of the arm by my CP, because RWA now Tweet. But I hadn't expected the benefits I would find.

It's kinda like sprinting, but a little bit broader. And anyone who has followed my blog would know how much I love to sprint.

Yes, I'm using Twitter as a sprinting board. I tweet my goal, and because I now have a grand total of 15 people following me, I report in how I went in achieving it - I feel like I'm being watched. I still get support, and a bit of a chat if I want, but because I can post more general goals (eg for the hour, the day, the week) it's more flexible than the sprint room on the RWA site.

I will still be sprinting. But this is a great alternative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare