Nov 15, 2009

Goals

Posted by AJ Blythe at Sunday, November 15, 2009

For me, the main purpose of my blog is to chat about my goals and how I'm going with them. Making them public is really good incentive to actually meet them.

So it's about time I shared with you my revised goals, the ones that should see me through until the middle of 2010.

1. Sub partial
2. Finish revised ms
3. Enter High 5
4. Enter Emerald
5. Apply 5DI
6. Enter First Kiss
7. Write next ms
8. Enter VPA with 2 mss
9. Enter an American contest
10. Attend and pitch at conference

So, how am I going with these goals?
I'm pleased to say I managed to get my entry into High 5. And, surprising even myself, I have already entered an American contest, the Silicon Valley Gotcha! contest. The next goal to achieve is entry in the Emerald. This needs to be sent quite soon, and it's not quite ready, so will have my work cut out getting it done. But I will!

It's exciting having goals. While it can be stressful trying to meet them, the satisfaction you get from ticking each one off is great.

4 comments:

Shayne on November 16, 2009 at 4:04 PM said...

Hi Anita,
These are excellent goals. I hope 2010 is a winner for all the Bootcats.

You're on track and focused. The one to watch!

Shayne

Anita Joy on November 16, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

Lol, as long as it's not watching me fall flat on my face.

I'm with you, I hope 2010 is the year of the BootCats.

Sandie Hudson on November 25, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

Good luck with your entries Anita. I'm not game to look back over my goals, yet.

Sandie

Cathryn Brunet on November 26, 2009 at 3:29 PM said...

They're good goals, Anita. All the very best with them.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare