Dec 17, 2009

*Gulp* The wait begins...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another goal to cross off my list. I have just sent my requested partial to HM&B.

It was much harder hitting 'send' then I thought it would be. It's so final, you can't change anything, no more tweaking, analysing a word, poring over the thesaurus for something better. But I needed to pull my head out of the sand, get a bit of courage and send it on its way.

Maybe Santa will be kind? All I want for Christmas...

And for now, while I wait, I'll take a leaf out of the Energizer Bunny's book and just 'keep going'.

8 comments:

Erin on December 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM said...

Pure magic on a page to read. Anita, I'm proud of you. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and next year finds you to leave a sparkling unexpected surprise. --- Erin

Anita Joy on December 18, 2009 at 11:21 PM said...

Aw shucks. Thank you.

I hope you and your family have a magical festive season.

jenn j mcleod on December 19, 2009 at 2:29 AM said...

I sooo know that feeling. Pressing send says ' this is it! This is how I write. Am I good enough?' I've been waiting for two months now on a partial and a full. Your strategy is right - just start writing again.
Can't wait to hear good news in the new year for you.

Anita Joy on December 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM said...

Oh Jenn, we can bite our nails together :)

Let's hope Santa is listening *grin* (or maybe the Easter Bunny?). fingers crossed for you to Jenn.

Sandie Hudson on December 19, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

Anita, all the best of luck to you, shall keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Here's hoping you have a Published New Year.

Sandie

Anita Joy on December 19, 2009 at 10:42 PM said...

Thanks Sandie. A published new year would most definitely be the best new year to have - for us all.

Cathryn Brunet on December 21, 2009 at 1:49 PM said...

Wishing you all the very best, Anita. I hope they love it.

Anita Joy on December 21, 2009 at 6:16 PM said...

Thanks Cathryn. Would be brilliant if they did.

Have a lovely christmas and I hope 2010 brings wonderful things for you.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare