Dec 8, 2009

I Wish I Had Time To Procrastinate...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, December 08, 2009


The bane of all writers, procrastination for me usually means my 'to do' lists are written beautifully, the folding is done and my to-be-read pile is diminishing. And it's nearly always associated with a sticky part of my work in progress where my words are being yanked out, one painful word at a time.

But at the moment, the only time for writing I have is the 2 minutes I am giving to my neglected blog. It's the silly season and my diary is as full as Santa's sled.

Yes, I wish I had time to procrastinate!

7 comments:

Sandie Hudson on December 9, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

Never mind Anita, it will all be there for you after Christmas. You have more than enough on your plate with RWA stuff & Christmas.

Sandie

Anita Joy on December 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

Sandie, it will be waiting, just wish it didn't wait in my head ;)

Shayne on December 13, 2009 at 9:53 PM said...

Hi Anita
Better late than never.

You are always so disciplined. It's Christmas so no wonder you haven't had time for writing!

Shayne

Cathryn Brunet on December 14, 2009 at 10:22 AM said...

I think we're all in the same boat at the moment. Not a whole lot of work being done despite the best of intentions.

But that's Christmas for you!

Anita Joy on December 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM said...

Hey Shayne,
I'm finally at a point where I can say 'yay, it's Christmas' :)

And dh is being wonderful and agreed that while on our weeks hols, I can have an hour of child free time to write each day - woohoo

Anita Joy on December 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM said...

Cathryn - I'll second you on the idea of 'best intentions'. unfortunately, that's what happens to the diet too ;)

Rachael Johns on December 16, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...

Tell me about it - this time of year is CRAZY!!! And I'm surfing the net and replying to emails instead of revising the mss as I should be!!

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare