Jan 5, 2010

Just a few points

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, January 05, 2010
A little update...

WooHoo. Yesterday I crossed off another of my 09/10 goals. I've sent in my application for RWA's inaugral 5DI program. This puts me half way at the half way mark :) Oh, and my fingers are now crossed I get a place *grin*.

This coming Friday (8th Jan) I'm putting myself in the spotlight and revealing a few secrets about myself in my RWA Blog Bite column. Please visit on the day and leave a comment so I don't feel lonely.

Am doing a January edit challenge at the moment with my Nanowrimo buddies. So far am running a little behind (trying for 5 pages per day), but hope to catch up before the week is out.


Bought new bookshelves today. Very excited. Unfortunately they are still flat packed (lol), but will fix that tomorrow. Am currently rearranging a few things in the office to fit them in. But am sooo looking forward to filling the shelves.

That's all for now. But I will share some photos of my bookshelves once they are assembled and filled :)

1 comments:

Eleni Konstantine on January 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM said...

Good on you for crossing another goal on your list. I hope you have fun & inspiration with the 5DI.

Good luck with the edit challenge. Not with you all this time around.

Oh and please do take a photo of your bookshelves - I LOVE bookshelves :))

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare