Feb 4, 2010

A New Story

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, February 04, 2010


Desire author Paula Roe is embarking on an ambitious weekly blog post... Write a Novel in 3 Months. She's going to take us step-by-step through her process of writing a manuscript, with the idea that if we follow along we'll have one too!

I'm ready to start a new ms. Yes, I'm still working on rewrites and edits on my last ms, but this will help keep me balanced.

I've reset my word count meter on the right of my blog to zero (it had been long neglected anyway), and have completed the week 1 elements Paula listed. And edited them, given a bit more of a tweak, rewritten and... well, you get the picture.

I'll try and update my progress here as I go. Wish me luck *grin*.

4 comments:

paularoe on February 4, 2010 at 8:09 AM said...

Hey, Anita! Great to see you're making progress :)

Anita Joy on February 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM said...

Thanks Paula. This is kinda the fun break from my other poor ms which is getting worn out from all the editing, lol.

Looking forward to seeing how I do at the end 8~)

Sandie Hudson on February 4, 2010 at 12:11 PM said...

Hey Anita,
You'll be fine, I'm looking forward to these next 3 months.

Anita Joy on February 4, 2010 at 5:09 PM said...

Sandie, be good practice for June. I'm determined to finish the year with multiple mss.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare