Jun 3, 2010

50k in 30days Starts

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, June 03, 2010
Yes, it's that time of year again. 50k in 30days is run every June by RWA. Along the lines of Nanowrimo, we pledge a goal for the month and then write our socks off to meet it. There is plenty of support and sprints are run regularly (I lurv the sprints *grin* - and have blogged about them previously).

This year I'm going for broke and am aiming high. I don't think I'll get there (life invariably gets in the way) but I firmly believe the higher I aim the better the outcome. Besides, even if I don't reach my goal I will have a lot more words come the end of  June then I would have otherwise.

I'll be updating my word counter regularly throughout the month - nothing like keeping it in the public eye to feed my motivation *grin*.  Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Shayne on June 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM said...

Hi Anita
I've already wished you luck, but here's to reaching your goals. As you can see, I am getting stuck into my own writing! What am I doing reading your blog? Back to the coalface.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare