Sep 16, 2010

Goals for another year...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, September 16, 2010
Last week I reviewed the goals for the past year. This week I'm setting my goals for the next 12 months.

This upcoming year has been the hardest yet for setting goals, in fact, the list below is my third version - things keep happening to make me change them. But because I know setting goals always ensures I achieve more than I would otherwise, I've persisted.


Goals 2010/11:
  1. Finish two manuscripts
  2. Enter High 5 (two mss)
  3. Enter Selling Synopsis (one ms)
  4. Enter Emerald (one ms)
  5. Enter First Kiss (two mss)
  6. Enter VPA (two mss)
  7. Submit to agent
  8. Attend conference and pitch
Might as well aim high, right? Fingers crossed I can do this!

2 comments:

Leah on September 18, 2010 at 7:18 AM said...

Some fantastic goals there Anita! I saw your update on your last year's goals too - very impressive. You've definitely achieved heaps in the past 12 months :) Are you entering New Voices?

Anita Joy on September 19, 2010 at 7:36 AM said...

Thanks, Leah. I've been tossing around the idea of New Voices, but have decided not to. I had my 'plan of attack' already mapped out for this year, and think I'll stick to it. Guess time will tell if it was a good decision, lol.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare