Jan 10, 2011

My Excuse Monday

Posted by AJ Blythe at Monday, January 10, 2011
For the last year I have been poking fun at the but in all of us... those 'but' excuses for not getting writing done. Today is the last My Excuse Monday post.

Now that there is no possible excuse for not writing left (unless you revisit my last years posts as per below *grin*) I thought I'd shift direction for my Monday blog posts. So from next week I will be starting Motivational Monday - stay tuned!


Printed with permission of Sam Morrison.

2 comments:

Shayne on January 10, 2011 at 10:15 AM said...

Hi Anita,
I can't wait until the motivational talks begin. Bring it on!

Anita Joy on January 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM said...

I know I need it, Shayne, lol.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare