Mar 31, 2011

A Moment on the Lips...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, March 31, 2011
One option for Thursday's tours at RWAus conference in August is a chocolate tour *drool*. That could have been made for me. A few hours of chocolate tasting -  Lindt, Cacao, Haighs and Koko Black - is my idea of heaven.

But (there is always a butt when it comes to chocolate) I am flying down early to allow myself time to settle in and write and prep for my pitch. My first conference session is straight after the tour. Can I be strong and focus on my writing, or will the urge to indulge win out?


I don't know right now. Maybe I need to think about how 2 hours of chocolate indulgence is going to look at the awards dinner on Saturday night. I don't really need the lifetime on the hips.

2 comments:

Shayne on April 4, 2011 at 9:26 AM said...

Are you seriously doing a chocolate tour? I'd love to see Haighs. The Haighs shop in the Strand Arcade is always reasonably busy, but in the lead-up to Easter there are queues out the door and along George St. Extra security guards are brought in to control the crowd! Amazing.

Anita Joy on April 4, 2011 at 9:48 AM said...

Booked in last night with tastebuds grinning and bottom silently sobbing, lol. 2 hours of chocolate tasting... mmmmm.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare