May 5, 2011

Back to Writing

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, May 05, 2011
This year I had to return to study. If I'd had the choice I wouldn't have, but unfortunately it was necessary to keep my job. It has been a challenge trying to juggle work, home life, writing and study - something had to give and unfortunately it was writing.

I didn't stop writing, but it slowed to a crawl. I've been plotting. In fact I tried out a few different storylines until I found the one that felt *right* for me at the moment. I haven't started writing, but that is about to change as I have just submitted my last assessment item.

It is going to be a challenge getting my head back into non-technical mode. Hopefully it won't take long. I am so very much looking forward to writing again. To try and make up for the delay in starting my new ms I am aiming for between 5k and 6k per week. We'll see. The progress bar on the side of my blog will let you know how I go.

2 comments:

Rachael Johns on May 5, 2011 at 10:16 PM said...

Good luck Anita! I know only too well how hard it is to fit in writing around everyday life :(

Anita Joy on May 7, 2011 at 10:57 AM said...

Thanks, Rach. Will join in 50k in 30 days and hopefully that will be a good kick start :)

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare