May 26, 2011

Grammar

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, May 26, 2011
The way texting and the like has afffected people's use of grammar gets up my nose, and when this landed in my inbox I had to share...


In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the "art" of capitalization.

Those of you who fall into this world, please take note of the statement below. I cannot stress enough how grammar is very important to it.


Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off his horse and helping your uncle jack off his horse.

5 comments:

Rachael Johns on May 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

LOL - that's hilarious!!!! Totally agree. The only time I don't capitalise is when my stupid keyboard doesn't do it. It doesn't seem to like capitals!

Julia B on May 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM said...

*rofl* That's brilliant!

Anonymous said...

LOL - love it Anita!!! Cath

Eleni Konstantine on May 26, 2011 at 4:12 PM said...

Ha ha ha, love it, Anita. Thanks for the laugh.

Anita Joy on May 31, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

Glad you all got a giggle.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare