Jun 16, 2011

Sweet Blog Award

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, June 16, 2011

This award was given to me by one of Carina Press' latest and greatest finds, the gorgeous Rachael Johns.

Now I'm sure I only got it because I've promised her an irresistibly sweet chocolate cake recipe *wink*, but I'll gladly accept in full oscar style *grin*.

All I have to do is share seven random facts about myself and nominate other wonderfully sweet blog friends...
  1. I don't do cold weather.
  2. My 'to be read' pile is now so big it has its own bookshelf.
  3. I love lists.
  4. I'm a combination of a plotter and scener.
  5. My favourite colour is green.
  6. The first book I ever subbed was a children's book.
  7. I love eurovision and watch it every year.
Now to the fun part, nominating some fab blog friends for the award (to participate if they so desire):

2 comments:

Rachael Johns on June 16, 2011 at 10:36 AM said...

That is SO not why I nominated you but I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited about this post. I'm hoping to put it up soon :)

LOL on your TBR pile having its own bookshelf. Mine probably needs it too but since we just moved (okay six months ago but you know how it is)it's still in a few big boxes!!

Anita Joy on June 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM said...

Gosh, we've been in this house around 12 years and we still have some boxes that were never unpacked (who knows what is lurking in them, lol).

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare