Jul 7, 2011

To Be Read...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, July 07, 2011
Recently I mentioned how big my TBR pile was. I thought I should take a photo of how it fills a bookcase!! Since the photo I've also filled the space on the bottom shelf.

The top two shelves are new romance books (top: category, second: single title), the third shelf mystery and Jane Austen's complete works and the bottom shelf a combination of romance single title and category (this is the shelf of books on loan).

I love having so many books on hand to read - but hate that I rarely get time to indulge. It also makes it difficult choosing the next one *grin*. Not sure what I'm going to do with all the books I'm bound to come home with from RWAus conference. I guess I'm just going to have to find more time to read.

4 comments:

Rachael Johns on July 7, 2011 at 11:10 AM said...

I am drowning in my TBR pile too. If I'm writing (which I'm trying to do), I'm lucky if I read a book a week :(

Eleni Konstantine on July 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM said...

I see your TBR pile and raise you another two of those shelves. Yes - hangs head in shame - I have that many! I'm too terrified to take a photo. Well because it's in boxes, shelves, on the floor. Eeek!

Thanks for sharing, Anita.

Anita Joy on July 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM said...

Shucks, Gals, we could be the forming members of TBR Anonymous - for anyone with a TBR pile as tall as them, lol.

Eleni Konstantine on July 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM said...

Good idea. Though, we aren't anon to each-other *wink*

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare