Oct 20, 2011

Contests so far...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, October 20, 2011
I've entered both the High 5 contest (the first five pages of any category manuscript) and the Selling Synopsis contest so far this year. I'll be very interested to see how these go, as I have put in two entries in both: a new story and an old one.

I think my newest story shows growth with my writing, so am curious to find out how they go with the judges to see if they agree with me. I'm also curious to see how my old story (which has been entered in these contests previously) fares with different judges.

Seemed like fairly logical reasoning at the time.

3 comments:

Jess Anastasi on October 20, 2011 at 8:00 AM said...

Good luck, Anita, hope you do well!

Rachael Johns on October 20, 2011 at 11:01 AM said...

Good luck, I LOVE contests!!! They give you something to work towards and something to hope for, not to mention hopefully useful feedback :)

Anita Joy on October 20, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

Thanks, Jess. Up and down about how I think I will go :)

I always say I'm not going to enter, Rach, than end up entering them all, often with more than one, lol. I guess it's the hope for a good result - or at least useful feedback!

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare