Nov 24, 2011

Selling Synopsis Finalists

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, November 24, 2011
Congratulations to Marilyn Forsyth, Clare Jude, Eloise Shannon (twice!), Christine Taylor and Allison Withers who made the final round of the Selling Synopsis contest. Their synopsis entries are now with Laura Bradford of the Bradford Literary Agency for their final judging. Best of luck!!

Competition was a lot stiffer this year - I entered the same synopsis I entered last year and scored an almost identical score but dropped 6 places in the rankings. Like my High 5 I seem to have split the judges with very high scores from two judges being counter-balanced by a low score from a third. Considering I would rather go to the dentist than write a synopsis (in fact, I remember setting aside 2 weeks where I set the goal of writing my synopsis, and it took me the full two weeks to do so), I'm pretty happy with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare