Dec 1, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, December 01, 2011
It's done! All my Christmas presents are bought and wrapped and hidden away. Such a relief. I start my Christmas shopping in July and usually like to have it squared away before December, so I've just squeaked it in.

I love giving presents, and love planning what to get everyone so I (hopefully) can give them something that makes them smile. So for me shopping in advance lets me contemplate each and every gift - no last minute rush.

This year I am giving lots of books - no surprise there. The Hub is the exception this year - he's getting some (very) expensive rope for his rock climbing instead. Probably the first time he won't have any reading material under the tree. But for everyone else, mixed in with the toys, cds, sporting gear etc are books.

Lots and lots of books.

2 comments:

Rachael Johns on December 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

I'm a HUGE book giver too. Love Christmas shopping :)

Shayne on December 4, 2011 at 10:17 PM said...

My hubby's getting two new pairs of thongs.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare