Dec 15, 2011

My First Guest Author

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm very excited to announce that on Monday, instead of my normal motivational post, I have my very first guest author visiting my blog.

What a wonderful way to finish off 2011. I hope that it is the lead-in for many firsts in 2012 (maybe a first sale? *wishing hard*).

Back to my guest. To find out who it is, to read an excerpt, and to find out where you can win a copy of her new release, you'll have to visit Monday.

2 comments:

Rachael Johns on December 15, 2011 at 10:02 AM said...

Oooh exciting! :)

Anita Joy on December 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM said...

It is *very* exciting, Rach :)

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare