Dec 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, December 29, 2011

Every year I make New Year's Resolution/s - and this year is no different. For 2012 I resolve not to make a New Year's resolution! It isn't that I'm not striving to achieve something. I am. But I heard this quote by Henry Moore and thought it was one to live by. So this year I will:

 ...think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s. 

What about you? To resolve or not? And do you succeed? Would love for you to share your thoughts.

2 comments:

Mary Hawkins on December 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

Oh no, I'm surrounded by Calvin & Hobb fans! We gave out s few copies of their albums for gifts this christmas. Keep hearing wild chuckles in this house!
Nope. Not tempted to make New Year resolutions. Gave up on 'em years ago cause never keep them - and these days even forget what I resolve to do day by day anyway. LOL

Anita Joy on December 29, 2011 at 8:54 PM said...

Oh, Mary, how wonderful to know you too are a C&H fan (and what a wonderful Christmas gift idea!).

See, not keeping them is one reason I decided to forgo this year (much harder to fail that way, lol). I can manage day-by-day... but only because I have lists - lots and lots of lists :)

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare