Jan 5, 2012

The Year Ahead...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, January 05, 2012
I seem to have slid sideways from my goals for this writing year (which for me is September - August). I always take note in January to see how I am going and where I am aiming, and I seem to be on a detour, lol.

But that's okay.

I do have a clear view of what I am wanting, so I'll aim for that and see where it takes me. My biggest goal at the moment is to submit my wip. Sooner, rather than later, but better to have it shipshape than rush it. When I write "The End" I want to be sure it really is :-)

I'm still on track to attend conference, and I've made a conscience decision to hold back from contests for a while.

So my goals have reduced but I think that can only be a good thing (more focussed, right?). I guess time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare