Mar 22, 2012

How to Celebrate When Published

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, March 22, 2012
Lots of my writing friends celebrate the publication of their books in some way, for example, a few of them buy a new charm for their bracelet - which they purchased to celebrate the publication of their first book. This is a lovely idea and I'd love to have something to celebrate the success of my first publication (when it happens), and to then remember each subsequent book.

Trouble is, I have no idea what!

I have a charm bracelet which I love, and don't need another. I'm not a big wine drinker, and don't particularly like to shop (more on this in another post). I'd love the anticipation of a reward.

Anyone got any suggestions?  I'll base a future post on what my celebration will be :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare