Jun 21, 2012

The VPA Happy Dance

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, June 21, 2012
I've finalled in the Valerie Parv Award. Happy dance time!!

First place wins Valerie as a mentor for a year. Wonderful for me if I win, possibly scary for Valerie if I do, lol.

Regardless of what happens (the placings are announced at RWA's awards dinner at the August conference) I'm thrilled to have made the top 6 of 80 entries, and wish my fellow finalists (Madeline Ash, Bridget Gray, Cornelia Kamp, Bronwyn McEvoy and Cassandra Samuels) all the best.

5 comments:

Madeline Ash on June 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM said...

Congratulations Anita! Happy dancing all round! Are you attending the conference? Be fun to meet you there. And thanks for the well wishes, I wish you the best of luck too :)

Anita Joy on June 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM said...

Thanks, Madeline. I am most definitely going to conference so we will have to try and meet (always more fun to share the excitement).

Eleni Konstantine on June 24, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

Happy dancing for you too, Anita. Congrats!

Shayne on June 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM said...

Big congrats. Fingers crossed for the big announcement.

XXXXXXXX

Anita Joy on June 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM said...

Thanks so much for the congrats, Eleni and Shayne. Still smiling :)

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare