Aug 16, 2012

RWAus Conference

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, August 16, 2012
Diamonds Are Forever 2012WooHoo! I'm off to RWA's annual conference today. I'm so excited.

There is so much to love about conference: catching up with friends you only get to see once a year, learning more about the craft of writing and the industry from some amazing people and getting to let your hair down (and leave the responsibilities of home - at home!).

Plus the opportunities at conference are priceless - pitching to agents and editors (which I am doing, keep your fingers crossed for me) and making professional contacts.

This year I'm also a finalist in one of RWA's contests, the Valerie Parv Award. So awards night is going to be a whole lot more exciting.

Above all, conference leaves me inspired. It's like an annual injection of enthusiasm for my writing. It reinvigorates me, reminds me what it is I love about writing, gives me hope and determination that I will be published.

I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare