Aug 30, 2012

Why You Should Use Bookmarks

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, August 30, 2012
A book cries every time it's page corner is turned down.

I'm certain of it. Every book that isn't read in one sitting should have a bookmark (and only a bookmark) mark the spot. Turning the corner of the page down should never happen.

I always use bookmarks - I have a huge collection. But failing the easy access to a bookmark I use a scrap of paper, a thread or anything else I can find lying around.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Shayne on September 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

Get a Kindle! I hate to say it, but I love mine. No more bookmark worries.

Eleni Konstantine on September 13, 2012 at 12:52 AM said...

Totally agree with you, Anita. We do not want books screaming!

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare