Nov 1, 2012

Back in Action

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, November 01, 2012
After a long hiatus I'm back to blogging :)

Our move from Brisbane to Canberra is nearly done. We're in limbo at the moment until we can move into our house (mid-November), and during this time internet access is limited (so apologies if it takes a while to respond to comments), but I finally have some time to start focussing on my writing.

It is such a relief! My stories have been churning in my head and I haven't had a second to even think about writing a word. Hopefully now they will pour out.

Once we're settled into the house (photo below) hopefully I'll be able to find some regular writing time again, and be able catch up on all the emails and blog posts I'm behind in.

Our new house in Canberra come mid-November



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare