Dec 14, 2012

Deck the Halls...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Friday, December 14, 2012
It's been a month since I last posted. Gah, where's the time gone? I thought the worst had passed, but it turns out unpacking a house takes a lot more time and energy than I figured. With Christmas so close and the tail end of boxes sill lurking in the halls, I'm extending my blogging hiatus until the end of 2012.

I'll be back in January 2013 - hopefully with an established house and settled family. Until then I hope you all have a safe and festive Christmas and the dawn of a New Year that promises to be a healthy and happy one.


4 comments:

Eleni Konstantine on December 15, 2012 at 11:12 PM said...

Take your time, Anita, so you don't feel so stressed.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and new year!

See you in 2013!

Anita Joy on December 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM said...

Thanks, Eleni. I hope you had a lovely day yesterday.

Shayne on December 29, 2012 at 8:35 AM said...

Hi Anita,
Merry Christmas! Have a Happy New Year. Speak soon.

I'd love to get down there to see you when life is less hectic.

XXXXXXXX

Anita Joy on December 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM said...

Hi Shayne, Right back atcha, m'dear. Hope you have a corker of a New Year's. x

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare