Jan 3, 2013

My Writing Goals

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, January 03, 2013
My writing goals usually run from September through until August (based on Romance Writers of Australia's contest year). Unfortunately, the day after the annual RWA conference was the day we discovered we were packing our bags and moving 1,600km south for The Hubs work.

So rather than thinking about goals (or writing, for that matter) I was readying our house to sell, packing, house hunting and moving. Then followed the resettling of Heckle and Jeckle into a new school, sports etc. Follow that up with Christmas and the last 4 months have slid by without any resemblance to the routine I was used to.

Finally I seem to have some time to me again. So here are my goals for the rest of my writing year:
  1. finish editing my Emerald entry in case it makes round 2
  2. finish the first draft of the manuscript (and edit) started back in mid-2012
  3. submit manuscripts
Not extensive, but achievable.

What are your goals for 2013?

2 comments:

Catherine on January 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM said...

Good goals :)

Good luck!

Cath xo

Anita Joy on January 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM said...

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare