Feb 21, 2013

What I Read in 2012

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, February 21, 2013
'Read more than I did in 2011' (77 books) was the goal I set myself at the start of 2012. I didn't quite get there. As you can see from my reading list for 2012 I made it to 71, so not far off. Maybe 2013 will be a better reading year (actually, I hope it is a better reading and writing year).

Anything worth mentioning from my reading list in 2012? I think the Stieg Larsson Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy turned out to be above my expectations, the 50 Shades trilogy not so much. Carola Dunn's Daisy Dalrymple series was a wonderful find. Other new-to-me authors I'll be continuing to read are Jenn McKinlay and Kate Collins.

The most fun, though, was Eragon, not only because I enjoyed the story, but I had to borrow it from Heckle. I snuck into his room and took it from his bookshelf. I've had to promise him I'll ask permission before I borrow a book next time *grin*. Luckily he's thrilled to be 'lending' books to his Mum so I now have the second in the Inheritance Cycle on my bedside table.

Here's my list from 2012:
  1. Born to Die - Lisa Jackson
  2. Happy Accidents - Jane Lynch
  3. Bridesmaid Says 'I Do' - Barb Hannay
  4. At The Billionaire's Beck and Call - Rachel Bailey
  5. Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal - Rachel Bailey
  6. Return of the Secret Heir - Rachel Bailey
  7. Faux Finished - Peg Marberg
  8. What Happens in Charleston - Rachel Bailey
  9. Lone Star Marine - Cathie Linz
  10. The Billionaire's Housekeeper Mistress - Emma Darcy
  11. Scandal: His Majesty's Love Child - Annie West
  12. Her Last Night of Innocence - India Grey
  13. Flirting With Forty - Jane Porter
  14. The Mum She Loves to Hate - Kelly Hunter
  15. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
  16. The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson
  17. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest - Stieg Larsson
  18.  Savour the Moment - Nora Roberts
  19. Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts
  20. Beaglemania - Linda O Johnston
  21. Sprinkle With Murder - Jenn McKinlay
  22. Buttercream Bump Off - Jenn McKinlay
  23. Death by the Dozen - Jenn McKinlay
  24. Her Secret, His Love-Child  - Tina Duncan
  25. Cordero's Forced Bride - Kate Walker
  26. A Compromised Lady - Elizabeth Rolls
  27. Death at Wentwater Court - Carola Dunn
  28. Quid and Harmony - Allan Smith
  29. Deep Freeze - Lisa Jackson
  30. Fatal Burn - Lisa Jackson
  31. Susan Wiggs - The Ocean Between Us
  32. Hot City Nights - Sandra Marton, Sarah Mayberry & Emilie Rose
  33. Gift-Wrapped Governess - Sophia James, Annie Burrows & Marguerite Kaye
  34. Hot Blooded - Lisa Jackson
  35. Zane: The Wild One - Bronwyn Jameson
  36. Quade: The Irresistible One - Bronwyn Jameson
  37. Cold Blooded - Lisa Jackson
  38. The Night Before - Lisa Jackson
  39. The Morning After - Lisa Jackson
  40. The Billionaire's Bedside Manner - Robyn Grady
  41. At His Majesty's Conveviance - Jennifer Lewis
  42. How to Save a Marriage in a Million - Leonie Knight 
  43. Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child - Trish Morey
  44. Fifty Shades of Grey - EL James
  45. Fifty Shades Darker - EL James
  46. Fifty Shades Freed - EL James
  47. Promoted to Wife? - Paula Roe
  48. Mum's the Word - Kate Collins 
  49. Runaway Bride - Barbara Hannay
  50. The Baby Project - Susan Meier
  51. Honeymoon With the Rancher - Donna Alward
  52. Family Christmas in Riverbend - Shirley Jump 
  53. Keepsake Crimes - Laura Child
  54. The Winter Garden Mystery - Carola Dunn
  55. Murder on the Flying Scotsman - Carola Dunn
  56. Requiem for a Mezzo - Carola Dunn
  57. Blue Monday - Nicci French
  58. The Search - Nora Roberts
  59. Raisins and Almonds - Kerry Greenwood
  60. Almost Dead - Lisa Jackson
  61. If She Only Knew - Lisa Jackson
  62. A Risk Worth Taking - Zana Bell
  63. Away With the Fairies - Kerry Greenwood
  64. Eragon - Christopher Paolini
  65. Afraid to Dir - Lisa Jackson
  66. New Tork to Dallas - JD Robb
  67. Boomerang Bride - Fiona Lowe
  68. Accidently Pregnant, Conveniently Wed - Sharon Kendrick
  69. Claiming His Pregnant Wife - Kim Lawrence
  70. Meant-To-Be-Mother - Ally Blake
  71. Manna From Hades - Carola Dunn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare