Jul 10, 2013

Conference Countdown...

Posted by AJ Blythe at Wednesday, July 10, 2013
This time in 5 weeks I'll be in Fremantle, Western Australia for the Romance Writers of Australia conference. This close and I'm starting to cycle through a whole range of emotions:
  • excitement - at seeing my friends
  • nerves - at how my pitching will go
  • happiness - at some down time from the family
  • sadness - at some down time from the family
  • stress - at getting everything ready in time (home and work)
But overall I can't wait for conference to get here. I've enjoyed every conference I've attended; this will be my 5th. Conference is like a shot in the arm. I've never needed motivation, I have that in spades, but conference gives me a renewed sense of belief that I will succeed.

I can't wait. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare