- Do not put statements in the negative form.
- And don't start sentences with a conjunction.
- If you reread your work, you will find on rereading that a greta deal of repetition can be avoided by rereading and editing.
- Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.
- Unqualified superlatives are the worst of all.
- De-accessin euphemisms.
- If any word is improper at the end of a sentence, a linking verb is.
- Avoid trendy locations that sound flaky.
- Last, but not least, avoid cliches like the plague.
Jul 30, 2013
Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, July 30, 2013