Nov 22, 2013

Kindle Injury

Posted by AJ Blythe at Friday, November 22, 2013
My Kindle's alter ego!
When kindle's attack... at the moment I'm not getting much sleep, often going to bed at 3am. To stop my brain from whirling so I can actually get some sleep I try and read a page or two of a book.

It usually works.

Because the rest of the household is asleep I often read on my Kindle Paperwhite, because I don't need to have a light on to read. I guess my total exhaustion finally caught up!

Last night I started to read and the next thing I knew I woke with a fright when my Kindle landed splat! on my face, putting my tooth through my lip. With blood streaming I wished I hadn't tried to consider everyone else and read one of my paperbacks - they don't cause injury when you fall asleep reading them.

2 comments:

taskeinc on December 8, 2013 at 3:50 AM said...

very nice blog .. I subscribed to your post by email .. keep up the great work .. I came across your blog when doing a Google image search for an article I wrote called "Joy of Writing" .. I gave image credit to you and linked back to your blog ...

AJ Blythe on February 5, 2015 at 8:15 AM said...

Thanks, Taskeinc. Gosh, sorry for the late reply. I had replied but I guess something went haywire in the cyberworld and my comment was vapourised.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare