Jan 2, 2015

My New Year's (almost) Resolutions

Posted by AJ Blythe at Friday, January 02, 2015
Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
I've made New Year Resolutions in the past. The odd one has by some fluke been achieved, many have been attempted while some never got past the starting post (a year is a looong time). As a result I've decided to be more realistic in my goal setting so I'm aiming for the 'Almost Achievable New Year Resolutions'. My AANYR for 2015 are:
  1. Work less (others seem to do this so it shouldn't be too hard, right?)
  2. Write more (this should be easy peasy - but I have to achieve #1 first)
  3. Study for fun (a bit of a cheat resolution as I'm already enrolled, but more on this later)
  4. Exercise more (any will be more than 2014's no-exercise-year, so possibly doable)
  5. Find "me" time (I've looked under the couch, in the dust balls behind the bed and rummaged through the mountain of folding to no avail, but I'm sure I'll be able to find it by the end of the year!)
And that's my list. What have you resolved for 2015?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare