Jan 21, 2015

The Flat White is Aussie!

Posted by AJ Blythe at Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Every shop that serves coffee in Australia serves a flat white. It's so common here I assumed it was found all around the world. Turns out I was mistaken. Earlier this month Starbucks (the US coffee chain apparently found on every corner over there) announced they were going to start serving flat whites.


I wonder what they'll taste like? Everyone I know complains about the coffee overseas. But as this drink originates from Australia does that mean they'll follow our recipe?


I'm a chai latte drinker myself, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has had both to compare. Does the Starbucks' version stack up against the Aussie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare