Mar 18, 2015

A New Bookstore

Posted by AJ Blythe at Wednesday, March 18, 2015
At a time when bookstores seem to be disappearing, it was wonderful to discover a new store had opened in our town. I was very excited to discover Harry Hartog quite by chance recently.

The store has a wonderful feel about it. Heckle and Jeckle immediately wanted to go in and browse. So we spent a glorious time looking over the bookshelves and selecting a handful of books each.

I have an ereader, and it is wonderful to use at night so my bedlight doesn't wake up others in the house. But I still love to hold a book. There's something magical about reading a physical book that my kindle doesn't have.

So I'm glad to find a new bookstore. Now I just need a new bookshelf to hold the books.

Have any new bookstores opened near you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare