Mar 25, 2015

A to Z Challenge + Theme

Posted by AJ Blythe at Wednesday, March 25, 2015
I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge again this year. I participated in 2012, but life got in the way in 2013 and 2014. But I'm back again this year and ready to rock :)

For the A to Z Challenge you post everyday of April except for Sundays, meaning 28 posts, one for each letter of the alphabet. So you start on the 1st April with a post relating to 'A', then the 2nd April is 'B' and so on. The idea is you also visit other blogs involved in the challenge throughout the month. You can find out more about the challenge, and sign up to participate here.

Many people blog with a theme, and I am one of those people. The big theme reveal was on Monday, so I am a little late getting my post up. However, my theme for this year is...  

Inspirational Author Quotes

Are you going to join in?

6 comments:

Carolynnwith2Ns on April 1, 2015 at 7:47 AM said...

I won't be participating in the A to Z challenge but if I did I'd do it backward. About a year ago I decided to teach myself the alphabet backward. It was definitely a challenge but I did it. I even got a column out of it. I tried reciting it just now, I need a refresher.
Yup I would start with zombies, or zits, zoos, zebras or z.....
Ah, good luck and have fun.

AJ Blythe on April 1, 2015 at 8:22 AM said...

Oh, that would be hilarious to do it backwards, Cw2Ns. It would confuse so many people :)

Good on you for teaching yourself to recite the alphabet backwards. It must have been like trying to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time - your brain would have worked hard to go against what you were trying to do!

Jenny Chou on April 3, 2015 at 2:07 AM said...

I love that Snoopy cartoon!

JulieWeathers on April 3, 2015 at 4:27 AM said...

That Snoopy cartoon is one of my standbys.

Since I am still revising FAR RIDER and taking a Margie Lawson editing course, I doubt I'd be able to do a blog post every day, but that is so tempting.

Julie

AJ Blythe on April 4, 2015 at 1:26 PM said...

Jenny, Snoopy's writing comics rock!

AJ Blythe on April 4, 2015 at 1:28 PM said...

Julie, I cheated a little. Because I had been planning on doing A-Z this year I collected the quotes at Christmas and then spent one afternoon scheduling them all. So it's actually a fairly easy month as the blgs are all pre-done :)

Good luck with your revisions. And enjoy the ML course. She's coming to our conference in Australia this year, so I am looking forward to attending her course in person.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare