Apr 30, 2015

A to Z Challenge: Z

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, April 30, 2015
Occasionally, there arises a writing situation where you see an alternative to what you are doing, a mad, wild gamble of a way for handling something, which may leave you looking stupid, ridiculous or brilliant - you just don't know which. You can play it safe there, too, and proceed along the route you'd mapped out for yourself. Or you can trust your personal demon who delivered that crazy idea in the first place.

Trust your demon.

~ Roger Zelazny ~
Source: My Personal Demons

6 comments:

Lilac Shoshani on May 1, 2015 at 4:59 AM said...

Great advice! I like to take wild unexpected turns, especially in writing, Anita. :-)

AJ Blythe on May 1, 2015 at 8:02 PM said...

Lilac, I'm hoping my wild gambles pay off better with my writing than they do with my cooking *grin*.

Any saying that finishes with trust your demon is a good one in my book!

LynnRodz on May 2, 2015 at 12:12 AM said...

I let my better half do the cooking (he's a chef) and he lets me do the writing. Believe me, it's better that way.

AJ Blythe on May 2, 2015 at 1:49 PM said...

My husband's not a chef. Nothing more to say.

Entrepreneurial Goddess on August 6, 2015 at 5:35 AM said...

Hello there.
Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

Entrepreneurial Goddess

AJ Blythe on August 9, 2015 at 2:47 PM said...

I survived the A-Z challenge, but haven't done the road trip - good on you!! Thanks for stopping by =)

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare