Jul 28, 2015

My Goal Memos

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Notebook by Santoro
About 18 months ago a very dear friend of mine gave me a little memo notebook (that's the cover image on the right - isn't it cute!). I've had it sitting on my desk since then, determined to use it for my mini goals.

This week I've finally found myself in a position to start using it. I've written my first goal on it: Write and submit query by 31st July. It's stuck right next to my computer screen.


I work really well when I have a definite goal. I don't want them to be unreachable, just little goals that together will get me to the big one... finishing a manuscript that will gain an agent and get a publishing contract.

As soon as I reach my current mini goal I will write a new one. I'm going to try for one a week, but there's no hard and fast rule.

How do you goal set?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare