Oct 13, 2015

Friends in My Computer

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Writers are by nature solitary creatures. I sit at home in my office by myself and have no regrets about not being in an office full of people. But I do love being connected to my writing friends. Trouble is, they are scattered around the country. Thanks to the marvels of modern technology (and skype) I can see my friends and chat, brainstorm and sprint with them. My family are used to me talking to my computer.

Do you stay in touch with friends and family this way as well?
Source: Photobucket

2 comments:

Colin Smith on October 13, 2015 at 12:04 PM said...

Not just around the country, my friend, but halfway across the world too! :)

AJ Blythe on October 13, 2015 at 10:18 PM said...

So true, Colin, thank you! I value my online friendships and communities so very much (although am quite envious you just got to meet some f2f).

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare