Jan 28, 2016

I've Reached 500

Posted by AJ Blythe at Thursday, January 28, 2016
I just realised that my Happy Australia Day post was my 500th blog post!

Source: Jack Clabough

When I started my blog back in October 2008 I didn't really have any long term goals with it. To be honest, I wasn't even sure about starting a blog. But I thought I'd give it a shot and over 7 years later I'm still posting.

You can tell by looking at the history of my posts I've had good and bad years for blogging - usually a reflection of my life and how much time I have. In that time the Barbarians have grown from toddlers to nearly teens, the Hub and I have renovated 2 houses, relocated 1600km and over two state lines (about 1000 miles), and I've just started my 5th paid job (joys of being a casual worker bee) and worked almost full time hours volunteering.

All going to plan life is going to be on a more even keel this year. I guess how often I post will let you know if I'm succeeding.


2 comments:

Colin Smith on January 30, 2016 at 11:06 AM said...

Congratulations, AJ! Wow, that's a long time blogging. I'll mark my fifth anniversary in June.

AJ Blythe on January 31, 2016 at 9:38 PM said...

Thanks, Colin. I bet you reached your 500th post ages ago - but 5 years will still be something to celebrate.

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare