Jul 12, 2016

Dami Im in Concert

Posted by AJ Blythe at Tuesday, July 12, 2016
This weekend I'm going to see Dami Im live in concert as part of her "Yesterday Once More: Classic Carpenter" tour. I used to go to quite often to music concerts but it's been a long time since I've been to one (I think the last was Bryan Adams!).

I love the music of The Carpenters, think Rainy Days and Mondays and Close to You, and I know Dami Im has a lovely voice, so it should be a great concert.

However, the only Dami Im song I know is Sounds of Silence which she performed at Eurovision (something I watch every year and will do a post on in the near future). I look forward to hearing what she has to offer from her own collection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare