
I'm deleting my facebook account. Getting rid of any little tool that serves to keep me apart from my writing, except this blog of course.
Mind you, I was never a very good facebooker (hmm is that the correct term?) . My facebook friends could attest to that. So, dear friends of facebook, I'm sure you won't notice I'm gone. But I do hope that you will drop by and visit me at my blog from time to time.

5 comments:
Oh, you're naughty! You'll just have to set it up again in future. I'll make you, you do realise?!
Lol. I'm sure you will manage it too Mon ;o)
I'm not the best at keeping up with facebook either Anita. But congrats on setting up this blog.
Ha ha Mon!
I should get rid of my Facebook as well seeing as I hardly ever go on there. LOL.
Love your new blog site Anita.
Oohh do you think I might start a trend. Mon will be so upset with me ;o)
Thanks Eleni and Sandie.
Post a Comment